Tuesday, February 02, 2010

READING LIST: JANUARY 2010

These are the books I finished reading in January. I'm quite pleased with the total, and especially with the average pages per book: 338.5. Here's hoping February will be as good!

JANUARY 2010

True Love and Other Disasters--Rachel Gibson; 345 pages
What I Did For Love--Susan Elizabeth Phillips; 390 pages
Certain Poor Shepherds--Elizabeth Marshall Thomas; 128 pages
Getting Lucky--Elaine Barbieri; 294 pages
Dragon Slippers--Jessica Day George; 324 pages
Lady Jane Grey: A Tudor Mystery--Eric Ives; 392 pages
Early Dawn--Catherine Anderson; 417 pages
The Lovely Bones--Alice Sebold; 329 pages
Kissing the Countess--Susan King; 338 pages
Princess Ben--Catherine Gilbert Murdock; 344 pages
The Bride Price--Anne Mallory; 369 pages
Liar--Justine Larbalestier; 376 pages
Ivy--Julie Hearn; 355 pages
Once a Knight--Christina Dodd; 405 pages
The Immortal Highlander--Karen Marie Moning; 348 pages
Succubi Like It Hot--Jill Myles; 338 pages
The Minister's Daughter--Julie Hearn; 263 pages

2 comments:

Kristen said...

No way! I read more than you last month?! And why did I not know you had a blog until just recently?

Mellanie C. said...

I wish I could read the first comment. Kristen, I think you usually read more than I do--I'm only averaging a book every two or three days, and this month, I've only finished two. Of course, this doesn't count the NUMEROUS kiddie books I read every day in kindergarten, but I put those on my shelf at shelfari...lol! Do you have a blog, too?